Sushi Kodawari: A Unique Dining Experience in Kansas City’s Historic Creamery Building
- Sushi Kodawari opening in the historic Creamery Building at 2100 Central St., Kansas City
- Building completed in 1911, adding a touch of history to the dining experience
- Owned by Karson Thompson, a former litigation attorney turned sushi chef
- Thompson graduated from culinary school in Japan and moved from Austin to Kansas City
- Exclusive dining experience with only two seatings per night, accommodating 16 people
Sushi Kodawari, a unique and exclusive sushi restaurant, is set to open in the historic Creamery Building in Kansas City. The building, completed in 1911, adds a touch of history to the dining experience. Owned by former litigation attorney Karson Thompson, who graduated from culinary school in Japan, the restaurant will offer an intimate dining experience with only two seatings per night, accommodating a total of 16 people. Thompson’s passion for sushi and dedication to providing an unforgettable dining experience make Sushi Kodawari a must-visit destination for Kansas City residents and visitors alike.
Orginal article: Link To Article – provided by Kansas City Realtors