CityPickle: The Startup Fueling New York’s Pickleball Craze
- CityPickle has opened pickleball courts in Central Park, Long Island City, and Hudson Yards.
- Pickleball is a growing sport, gaining popularity in New York City.
- Startup CityPickle is capitalizing on this trend, providing accessible courts for enthusiasts.
Why Pickleball and Real Estate Go Hand in Hand
How Pickleball Affects Real Estate:
- Increased demand for pickleball courts can lead to higher property values in nearby areas.
- Homebuyers may prioritize proximity to pickleball courts when searching for a new home.
- Realtors can use the popularity of pickleball to market homes for sale in areas with accessible courts.
As the popularity of pickleball continues to grow in New York City, startup CityPickle is making a name for itself by opening courts in Central Park, Long Island City, and Hudson Yards. This growing trend is not only providing a fun and engaging sport for enthusiasts but also has the potential to impact the real estate market.
A Kansas City Realtor explains, “The demand for pickleball courts can lead to higher property values in nearby areas, as more people want to live close to these recreational facilities. Homebuyers may prioritize proximity to pickleball courts when searching for a new home, making it an important factor for real estate agents to consider when marketing homes for sale.”
As pickleball continues to gain traction in New York City, it’s essential for realtors and homebuyers alike to recognize the potential impact this sport can have on the real estate market. Whether you’re looking to sell your home or find the perfect property near a pickleball court, it’s clear that this growing trend is one to watch.
So, what are your thoughts on the pickleball craze and its potential impact on real estate? Share your opinions and experiences in the comments below, and let’s get the conversation started!
Orginal article: Link To Article – provided by Kansas City Realtors