Foreclosure Filings in the U.S. See a Significant Increase in Q3
- Foreclosure filings in the U.S. have spiked 34% annually in Q3, according to ATTOM’s Q3 2023 U.S. Foreclosure Market Report.
- A total of 124,539 U.S. properties experienced foreclosure filings, including default notices, scheduled auctions, or bank repossessions.
- This marks a 28% increase from the previous quarter and a 34% increase from the same period last year.
What Does This Mean for Homebuyers and Sellers?
- Increased foreclosure filings may lead to more distressed properties on the market, potentially providing opportunities for buyers looking for a deal.
- However, it’s essential to work with an experienced Kansas City Realtor to navigate the complexities of purchasing a foreclosed property.
- For sellers, the increase in foreclosure filings may create more competition in the market, making it crucial to work with a knowledgeable real estate agent to ensure your home stands out.
In light of the recent spike in foreclosure filings, it’s more important than ever for both buyers and sellers to work with an experienced Realtor to navigate the ever-changing real estate market. For buyers, this may present an opportunity to find a great deal on a distressed property. However, purchasing a foreclosed home can be a complex process, so it’s crucial to work with a knowledgeable Kansas City Realtor who can guide you through the process and help you make the best decision for your situation.
On the other hand, sellers may face increased competition due to the influx of distressed properties on the market. To ensure your home stands out and sells quickly, it’s essential to work with a skilled real estate agent who can help you price your home competitively and market it effectively.
As a local Kansas City Realtor, I’m here to answer any questions you may have about the current real estate market, foreclosure filings, and how they may impact your home buying or selling experience. Don’t hesitate to reach out for more information or to discuss your specific needs. Let’s work together to make your real estate dreams a reality!
Orginal article: Link To Article – provided by Kansas City Realtors